The requested action cannot be completed at this time.
|For more information please contact the webmaster.
|Return to previous page.
Direct from the Headlines
- DCA's Tracy Dudzinski on why home care co-ops are a good business model
- The Huffington Post on the new minimum wage and overtime rule
- ThinkProgress: why the new rule matters
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek on the rule and more recent coverage
- How low-wage workers--including DCA's Elizabeth Castillo--are falling further behind in our economic recovery
- DCA's Carla Washington on the 75th Anniversary of FLSA
- DCA's David Ward on investing in direct care jobs to strengthen our economy
- Immigrants key to looming home health aide shortage, says NPR